The USA School District bond proposal is on the August 4th ballot.
- This proposal will provide $2.57 million for improvements at the middle school / high school building and the elementary school.
- There will be no expected tax increase. Taxes will remain the same as the current tax levy based on projections of taxable values.
- Several projects are listed on this USA Schools Bond Proposal Information flyer and include science, technology, engineering and math equipment, construction of a secure vestibule at the elementary school, construction of a greenhouse, renovated media center, improvements at the auditorium and updates for our athletic programs.
- A complete list of projects is available at the district website by clicking on the "Explore" tab at the top of the page, then selecting "Documents" and clicking on the "August 4th Bond Proposal" folder.
- For more information, contact the district office at 989-883-2360 or email George Rierson at email@example.com.
Remember to vote on August 4th.