Mrs. Leinberger - Teacher
Mrs. Gokey - Teacher Assistant
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
USA offers a nurturing school-readiness program
that focuses on childhood development, socialization and
interaction. The program is comprehensive and designed to focus on the whole child. Emphasis is on social-emotional, physical, cognitive and language development.
The National Association for the Education of Young Children Developmentally Appropriate Practices, The Creative Curiiculm for Early Childhood, and The Michigan Standards of Quality from the Department of Education for Early Childhood, are used to design a child-centered four year old program.
Here are guidelines for participation in GSRP:
- Must be four years of age by December 1
- Must be a resident of the USA School District
- Only 16 students will be registered at one time
- Class is from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Monday through
- Bussing is available
- Tuition assistance may be available based on