Welcome to USA Middle School, a unique
place for the transition between the basic learning of elementary
and the advanced concepts of high school. Our middle school students
have opportunities to explore the arts, physical education,
computers and technology, choral and instrumental music, Spanish,
health and home economics. An Exploratory Team of teachers guide the
nearly 300 5 th through 8 th grade students through a journey of
character-building and academic excellence. Team teaching, flexible
scheduling, homeroom and integrated thematic instruction complement
the core curriculum. Much pride exists at USA with a contemporary
middle school building, serving as a second home
for students, faculty and community.
This is USA. We invite you to discover
our Middle School.
- Annual Spelling Bee
- Web Connect - On-Line Gradebook
- Teaming -Teachers have common plan time.
- Met AYP Standards
- Summer School
- Virtual Field Trips
- Spring Open House/Parent Teacher Conf.
- 50% of teachers have a Masters Degree.
- Scholastic Book Fair – Twice a Year
- Accelerated Reader – Reading Program
- Midwest Talent Search