Events Schedule

Request your Transcript from Parchment - Leader in eTranscript ExchangeYour USA SChool Calendar


2203 Wildner Road, Sebewaing, MI 48759
  • (989) 883-2360
  • Dual Enrollment

    Dual Enrollment provides the option for students  to take college courses for high school and for college credit. Students may dual enroll during their junior and senior years, provided they have earned a level 3 or higher on all subject areas of the MEAP. In order to dual enroll as a junior, a written request to take the MEAP as a sophomore must be submitted to the Guidance Office by the second week after school begins in the fall, unless otherwise approved by the Guidance Counselor.    

    Dual Enrollment courses are limited to those courses not offered at USA High School or subjects such as Math and English that have already been taken at USA High School. Any student interested in Dual Enrollment should seek the advice of the Guidance Counselor.

    Colleges that USA High School dual enrolls with.